The CSSR and On-Site Review
- Accredited programs (other than Initial Accreditation) are required to undergo a two-part comprehensive evaluation that includes 1) a written Continuing Accreditation Self Study Report (CSSR) and 2) an on-site review.
Complete the CSSR form.
- The CoAEMSP Executive Office will notify accredited programs of the due date for submission of the CSSR.
- Upon completion of the comprehensive evaluation, the CoAEMSP formulates a status of public recognition recommendation that is forwarded to CAAHEP, which awards the accreditation for Paramedic programs that meet the Standards.
NOTE: Download and save the CSSR file to your computer, close the web site, then open the saved CSSR file from your computer. Do NOT work on the web version directly (it will not save your work).
NEED HELP? For additional information or assistance with the CSSR format, contact:
Bill Goding at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.703.8445 Ext 113.
Request for Approval of a
Request for Approval of a Satellite Location
Adding a satellite? This form needs to be completed for each satellite location of the main campus (sponsor).
Use additional forms for more than 3 satellite locations. Return the completed form as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Complete the Request for Approval form.
What is a Program Satellite? Off-campus location(s) that are advertised or otherwise made known to individuals outside the sponsor where students can complete the laboratory (or similar hands-on skills) professional course(s) without attending the main campus. A satellite does not pertain to sites used by a completely on-line/distance education program for individual students. Satellite(s) are included in the CAAHEP accreditation of the sponsor and function under the direction of the Key Personnel of the program. [Policy IX.3]
CAAHEP Accredited Program Logo Use
If your program is CAAHEP accredited and you would like to include the CAAHEP logo in publications related to that program, CAAHEP policy allows you to do so. The CAAHEP policy on our logo use has been provided below.
If after reading the policy you would like a downloadable version of the CAAHEP logo for use in your publications, you may access it here.
Use of CAAHEP Logo by Programs and Sponsoring Institutions
The CAAHEP logo is the exclusive property of CAAHEP. However, CAAHEP allows accredited programs and their sponsoring institutions to use the CAAHEP logo in publications and displays. The following guidelines must be followed.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and not modified except that it may be reduced or enlarged to suit the use, but the scale of the elements should be retained.
- It may be reproduced in black and white or in darker shades of blue.
- The logo may NOT be used by programs that have applied for, but not yet received accreditation.
- When programs are included in the publication and/or display that are not accredited by CAAHEP then accompanying text must be included that makes it clear which programs are CAAHEP accredited.
- Use of the logo shall be subject at all times to revocation and withdrawal by CAAHEP when, in its sole judgment, its continued use would not serve the best interests of CAAHEP or the public.
Search by State for CAAHEP Accredited Paramedic Programs